Tommee Tippee Made for Me Silicone Breast Pump
The simplest of all our breast pumps, this is the gentlest way to express your breast milk. Use it to express milk; catch let-down milk when you’re feeding from the opposite breast or simply to provide relief to milk-filled breasts.
Whatever your breastfeeding experience, the Made for Me silicone breast pump offers a simple way to express breast milk or catch your let-down milk while your baby’s on the other breast. Completely silent, beautifully discreet and cord free, it’s small enough to pop in any handbag or baby bag. Perfect for when you’re visiting friends, at work, on holiday or when you don’t want to pack your large pump. It comes with a re-usable Travel & Microwave steriliser designed to look like a cosmetic bag so that you can store your pump and keep everything clean for transport plus a disposable breast milk storage pouch.
- Don’t lose a precious drop.
- Easy Clean
- Made from 100% food grade silicone
- 3 in 1 - use as a pump, as a let-down catcher or to provide relief to engorged breasts
- Gentle on mum - gentle suction pump helps draw milk from breasts
- 100% food grade silicone - BPA, PVC and phthalate-free - safe for mum and baby
- Completely silent - breast pump that’s small and discreet enough to use anywhere
- Simple and compact – one-piece cord free design
- Clear measurements – to help you monitor milk flow
- Easy to clean – one piece no fiddly parts, hand wash and sterilise
- In the pack – 1x silicone breast pump, 1x reusable travel and microwave steriliser bag, 1x milk storage pouch
Comfortable to use
Expressing isn’t something many mums do for pleasure. But with this soft and simple pump, the whole experience is as relaxed, natural and comfortable as possible. Simply squeeze the base then attach the soft cup to your breast - this creates a natural vacuum that encourages the release of your milk.
Keep it simple
Difficult, straight forward, rewarding, exhausting? Whatever your breastfeeding experience, our Made for Me silicone breast pump offers a simple and gentle way to either express by hand, or catch your et-down milk while your baby’s on the other breast.
Easy to clean
Life as a new mum is busy, so this handy little pump comes as a single piece that you can easily pop in the dishwasher or any of your sterilisers. It’s also got a suction base, so you’re less likely to experience that heart-sinking feeling of spilling your precious breastmilk.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.