Our Blue Marl Easy Swaddle is made from snuggly soft, stretchy cotton that wraps easily around your baby without any need for complicated fastenings, making it the perfect starter sleepwear to improve sleep quality for young babies.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access from the bottom to help you tackle those night-time nappy changes without disturbing the whole household.
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a ‘hip-healthy product’ you can rest assure your little one is sleeping in a comfortable natural frog-legged position which is so important for correct hip development.
Available in 0-3 month size
Grobag Easy Swaddles are suitable from 5-12 lbs or 2.27–5.55 kg and up to 60cm
- 2 way easy change zip
- Hip Healthy Design
- Designed for Sleep
- Room to Stretch
- Grobag Easy Swaddles are suitable for 0-3 months (from 5-12 lbs or 2.27–5.55 kg and up to 60cm)
- Snug and cosy swaddle sleepwear gives baby a feeling of closeness like the womb and suppresses baby’s startle reflex for longer sleep
- Easy wrap swaddle - no complicated fastenings to make bedtime routines simple
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change - zip opens from the bottom for night time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Designed for sleep – the NEW hour glass shape is hip-healthy and super cosy
Super soft fabric with no complicated fastenings. Swaddling your little one can reduce the startle reflex which can cause your baby to wake during the night.
Baby Sleeps Longer
Swaddling is proven to improve quality of sleep in newborns. Young babies love to feel safe, snug and secure, just like when they were in Mummy's tummy.
Easy Change Zip
The Easy Swaddle has a two way zip which opens from the bottom to allow for quick nappy changes without the need to remove it from your baby and disturb their sleep.
Caring for your Easy Swaddle
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry.
- All Easy Swaddles are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Easy Swaddle at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.