Our all in one bedding solution - the Groromper - is a one piece sleepsuit to be worn in bed in place of blankets or a duvet. The light jacquard fabric helps keep them warm throughout the night while the breathable mesh underarms ensure they don't get too hot.
The reversible zip allows for easy nappy changes and if you’re on the move the Groromper can be used with a five point harness for transferring sleepy little ones to bed without disturbing them.
Little wrigglers will stay comfy wherever their dreams might take them!
When it's time to rise and shine, the Groromper has legs to give them the freedom to stretch out, wriggle their toes and get on with all their important toddler activities!
- Machine washable
- Safe breathable under arm mesh vents regulate temperature
- Foldover grippy foot covers to keep feet cosy or cool
- Front reversible zip for easy nappy changes
- Light for room temperatures between 20-24 degrees
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- Luxurious comfortable Jacquard fabric
- Knits create pockets which allow air flow to cushion your baby
- Zip guard to prevent rubbing and litte ones opening their zips
- Can be used with a 5 point harness
- High quality YKK zip
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009 and Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
Introducing the latest addition to The Gro Company’s sleep system, the Groromper.
Our one piece sleepsuit is an all in one bedding solution, to be worn in bed in place of blankets or a duvet. Made from 100% cotton jersey fabric to help keep children warm all through the night.
The Groromper has been developed with the high safety standards of the Grobag in mind, including features such as underarm mesh, measured warmth rating and high quality fabrics.
Freedom of movement
The Groromper has legs to give little ones the freedom to stretch and jump out of bed in the morning.
Foldover foot covers
When it's time to rise and shine, they can walk safely with grippy dots on the foldover foot covers.
Perfect for travel
The Groromper can be easily used with a five point harness for transferring sleepy little ones to bed without disturbing them.
Caring for your Groromper
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry
- All Grorompers are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Groromper at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.