Easy to wear and universally popular with all babies, this colourful bright bag is brought to life by playful geometric shapes.This travel grobag can be used as per usual in a cot or cot bed but has specifically designed additional features that makes it suitable for use in a stroller. With a special 2 way front zip, you can move baby from pushchair straight into their cot without disturbing them. It also has back vent to allow a harness strap to be fastened, the vent has velcro fastening so when not in use the travel grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag.
- Machine washable
- 100% jersey cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Side zip on all sizes
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009* and Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by EuropeanStandard EN16781:2018
What Type Zip do I need?
With double poppers on the shoulders, there are also under-arm poppers for when your baby is small. Opens out flat for easy night time nappy changes.
Fixed shoulders are great if your child moves around more. Ideal for toddlers. Travel Grobags - Like normal Grobags but with the extra feature of a two way front zip and a velcro back vent so it can easily be used with a 5 point harness in pushchairs.
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
|27°C (81°F) and above||0.2|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.