Pip the Panda - Rechargeable Light and Sound Sleep Aid
The perfect sleep companion! Anything that helps your baby sleep soundly will help you get some much needed rest too. This cute and cuddly night-time companion provides soft lights, soothing sounds and gentle lullabies to help your baby settle to sleep. CrySensor technology listens out through the night and plays soothing sounds or lullabies to help comfort and settle baby if they wake.
The cuddly Pip the Panda bedtime pal has lots of features to help your little one sleep well. Dimmable heart shaped lights, familiar sounds including white noise, rainfall and heartbeat aswell as gentle lullabies.
During the night, Pip uses his intelligent CrySensor to listen out should they stir and jumps into action to play soothing sounds to calm and help your baby drift back to sleep. The white noise option is familiar to the sound they heard in mummy's tummy and is certain to help reassure little one.
The soft tummy glows to provide a dimmable nightlight for you to check on your little snoozer and now there’s no need for batteries as this light and sound sleep aid uses a USB rechargeable power pack to stay alert.
- Suitable From Birth
- Replicates pre-birth sounds
- 4 different levels of light
- CrySensor technology
- 85% of babies sleep better with a Tommee Tippee light and sound sleep aid*
- Rechargeable – USB power pack means no need to keep replacing batteries
- Intelligent CrySensor technology responds to crying noise by playing 20 minutes of soothing sounds or lullabies to soothe baby, meaning fewer wake up calls for mum or dad.
- 6 natural soothing sounds – choose from heartbeat, rainfall and white noise or 3 lullabies
- You’re in control – dimmable heart-shaped light allows you to choose right level of brightness for your nursery and automatically switches off after 30 minutes to save energy.
- Looks great in any nursery – cute and cuddly, gender neutral design suits all décor and styles. Choose from Ollie the Owl, Bennie the Bear and Pip the Penguin, all part of our Grofriends collection of products.
*Source: 222 UK respondents, feedback survey August 2018 "
Intelligent Crysensor Technology listens for sounds of crying and plays soothing sounds or lullabies to help reassure your child and soothe them back to sleep.
6 Soothing Sounds
Choose heartbeat, rainfall or white noise or 3 different lullabies to calm and soothe your baby to sleep
Charge during the day using the mains-powered USB cable so your Sleep Aid is fully charged to listen out all through the night. No more hunting for batteries in the middle of the night.
When fully charged, the battery should last approx 25 hours on the highest energy level and 75 hours on lowest energy level
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.