Introducing the Ollie the Owl Groclock.
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It's easy- “stay in bed until the stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow!” Ollie the Owl Groclock uses fun colours and images of the stars to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed. For older children, they can learn to read the digital time, as well as looking for Ollie to wake up!
The pack includes a brand new beautifully illustrated bedtime story book - A Sky Full Of Dreams. Let Ollie take your little one on a big adventure in dreamland...
- Glowing screen displays stars and sun images to communicate sleep and wake-up time
- Mains powered - Australian Plug
- Recommended from 2yrs
- Glowing screen shows images of Ollie the Owl asleep and awake to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars and hearts go out one-by-one during the night or naptime to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
Ollie the Owl has big dreams of exploring the night sky, but first, he needs to learn how to settle down to sleep. Let Ollie take your little one on a big adventure in dreamland...
The sweet bedtime story which accompanies the Ollie Groclock has an important message - sleeping through the night means you can have all the adventures you want!
Turn your Groclock to sleep mode and say goodnight to Ollie.
All the while the clock is blue your little one knows it's still time to stay in bed and dream.
When all the stars disappear and the Groclock turns yellow, it signals its time to wake up for a new day.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.