The Original Grobag Little Pip Snuggle
Little Pip is ready for bed! Your little one will look adorable snoozing in the all over panda print with shooting stars plus you can choose arms in for a swaddle or arms out for a newborn sleepbag.
The Grobag Snuggle (previously the Swaddle Grobag) is the easiest way to transition your baby from sleeping in a newborn swaddle to a sleep bag. The soft, snuggly swaddle allows you to choose whether your child sleeps arms in or arms out, making it the perfect sleepwear when your little one is happy to self soothe.
The Grobag Snuggle is available in 2 sizes:
0-4 months with long zip suitable for 7–13lbs / 3.17–6.12kg (51-62cm)
3-9 months with short zip suitable for 12-19.2lbs / 5.4-8.6kg (60-71cm). (image shown with fire label)
- Range of togs
- 2 way easy change zip
- Hip Healthy Design
- Room to Stretch
- Available in sizes 0-4m and 3-9m, 0.2, 1.0 and 2.5 tog (Image and video shown is 0-4m size)
- A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets – baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep, with no loose sheets to get tangled up in or kick off during the night.
- Part of our Grofriend Collection
- Wrap arms in or arms out for the perfect transition from swaddle to sleepbag
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip healthy position
- Adorably soft, cotton-rich flourescent-free fabric for a super comfy night's sleep
- Easy swaddle - no complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple
- WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER - KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Perfect Transition from Swaddle to Sleepbag
As babies grow, they’re less likely to startle themselves awake and want to stretch out a little more. The snuggle is perfect for transitioning your baby into their first sleep bag.
Snuggle Arms In or Arms Out
Super soft fabric creates a secure fit. Choose arms in for total snugness or arms out, to suit your little one’s preference.
Nappy Changes Made Easy
Opens from the bottom to allow for easy nappy changes without the need to remove it from your baby and disturb their sleep.
0-4m design pictured
Caring for your Grobag Snuggle
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.