Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy's tummy.
Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag.
The Swaddle Grobag is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night's sleep.
- Machine washable
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months 2.3kgs to 5.5kgs
- Newborn Plus size for babies up to approx. 3 months 4kgs to 7.1kgs
- Light weight for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
- Cosy weight for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
|27°C (81°F) and above||0.2|
Caring for your Swaddle Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Swaddle Grobags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Swaddle Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.